Olympic Japan redirects here. For the U-20 team, see Japan Youth. For the U-22 team, see U-22 Japan. For the national team, see Japan national football team.
Olympic Japan (日本オリンピック代表, Nippon Orinpikku Daihyō) is the team that represents Japan in the Madrid Olympics Tournament.
- ○ Olympic Japan (1st group) 7 - 0 Olympic New Zealand ●
- ○ Olympic Japan (2nd group) 5 - 1 Olympic New Zealand ●
- ○ Olympic Japan (3rd group) 4 - 1 Olympic New Zealand ●
- ○ Olympic Japan 8 - 0 Olympic Mexico ●
- ○ Olympic Japan 4 - 1 Olympic Netherlands ●
- ○ Olympic Japan 3 - 2 Olympic Argentina ●
- ○ Olympic Japan 3 - 0 Olympic Nigeria ●
Main squad Edit
|17||FW ||Ken Wakashimazu|
- Head Coach: Kozo Kira
- Asst. Coach: Minato Gamo
- Fitness trainer: Akihisa Yamamoto
- Fitness trainer: Atsushi Takai
- Data analyst: Tamotsu Ide
- Physician: Doctor Serizawa
- Misaki's physician: Dr. Hiroyuki Shibazaki
This formation has the particularity of including as starters the newcomers Igawa and Soga for the first time in the defense and Misugi has being changed position to the right side (he is no longer the libero). Now Matsuyama has being changed as midfielder with Tsubasa as center pivot, and Aoi and Misaki for the sides. This time, the tall Wakashimazu is replacing the fast Nitta as two-top with Hyuga.
- ↑ Chosen among 33 players both from J-League and Overseas teams by Kira Kozo.
- ↑ Wakashimazu now acts as an exclusive forward.